Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF)
Qualification OverviewThe Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF) is aimed at those working in the Live Events industry who are positioned at the front stage pit barrier. The qualification will cover the following learning outcomes.
- Understand the purpose of the front of stage pit barrier
- Be able to protect the health and safety of individuals within the barrier system
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of colleagues
- Be able to recognise audience and performer activity, and respond appropriately while working in the front of stage pit barrier
Qualification StructureTo successfully achieve the Focus Awards Level 2 Award in Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations (RQF) learners must complete the mandatory unit totalling 1 credit.
Learner Entry RequirementsFocus Awards does not set any specific entry requirements for this qualification but training providers or colleges may have their own guidelines.
Progression RoutesLearners wishing to progress from this qualification can undertake the following qualifications:
- Focus Awards Level 2 NVQ Certificate In Spectator Safety (RQF)
- Focus Awards Level 3 Award In Emergency First Aid At Work (RQF)
Age RangesLearners must be a minimum of 18 years old.
Geographical CoverageThis qualification is available in England.
Qualification SpecificationTo view the Qualification Specification please click here.
|Unit Title||Unit Ref||Level||GLH||Credit|
|Front of Stage Pit Barrier Operations||2||1|
Sports, Leisure and Recreation